#CleanAirSGV aims to educate, engage, and empower local Alhambra and Monterey Park residents about air quality issues impacting the communities’ health.
Invaluable partners in APIFM’s air quality work include:
- Claremont McKenna College’s Roberts Environmental Center
- USC Division of Environmental Health
Thank you to the funders that currently make the Clean Air SGV work possible:
- California Air Resources Board
- South Coast Air Quality Management District
- Southern California Gas Company
If you are interested in partnering, supporting, volunteering, or just learning more about Clean Air SGV, please email us at email@example.com and the appropriate staff will be sure to follow-up with you.