#CleanAirSGV aims to educate, engage, and empower local Alhambra and Monterey Park residents about air quality issues impacting the communities’ health.
Help develop air quality priorities and organize your community to campaign for improve air quality policies at the local level.
Invaluable partners in APIFM’s air quality work include:
- Claremont McKenna College’s Roberts Environmental Center
- USC Division of Environmental Health
Thank you to the funders that currently make the Clean Air SGV work possible:
- California Air Resources Board
- South Coast Air Quality Management District
- Southern California Gas Company
If you are interested in partnering, supporting, volunteering, or just learning more about Clean Air SGV, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and the appropriate staff will be sure to follow-up with you.